When many of us spend more time at the office than we do at home, it’s important that our surroundings work as hard as we do. A brand isn’t just the logo that customers see, it’s the way staff behave and communicate, it’s the vibe and essence of the business.
If staff are expected to champion a fun and ambitious work ethic, it’s unlikely to be successful if their four walls are a selection of post-it notes and white boards.
And it’s not just about employees, it’s about visitors too. Reception areas are ideal places to promote a message to prospective clients and make a valuable first impression.
The Google headquarters in California is a great example of innovative office interiors that challenge conformity and encourage a better working environment.From colourful floor graphics, bright window manifestations, clever wall vinyls to digital wayfinding, they’ve created a functional and productive workspace that makes going to work seem more fun.
Transform your space, showcase your values, strengthen your brand and make a great first impression – talk to us about our bespoke interior branding solutions today on 01332 613900 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why MX Display
- We can carry out a full site survey for your project
- We'll recommend the right solution to meet your budget
- You'll be assigned a dedicated Account Manager who will work alongside you every step of the way
- We offer a full in-house design service, and our experienced studio team will work to your brief
- We manage all print and production in-house at our state-of-the-art production facility, based in the heart of the UK
- Our expert team of professional and highly-skilled installers can fit your graphics and signage, right across the UK and beyond
- You can relax, knowing we'll take care of everything.
A WIDE RANGE OF PRODUCTS TO SUIT EVERY OFFICE
One-piece printed wallpaper
A fabulous alternative to regular wallpaper. Fitted in one continuous piece, this product has no joins or seams. It is ideally suited to offices with smooth painted walls such as those found corridors, large walls and reception areas. It can fitted quickly with only small team of installers.
Fabrics look just like wallpaper but can cover poor quality walls. They create a tensioned drum-skin effect, requiring fixing only around the outer perimeter of the wall. This is a great solution for offices with panelled stud walls or surfaces that cannot be covered with permanent graphics.DISCOVER HOW IT WORKS
CUT TO SHAPE VINYL
Vinyl is a cost-effective option to make an impact on your office walls. Create messages, patterns or add wayfinding information to plain walls with a range of vinyl finishes. We can print any design and cut-to-shape, using a range of vinyl effects such as gloss, matte, mirrors, neon, and glow in the dark to name a few.