FabriGrab is a revolutionary new fabric tension system where no silicone bead needs stitching in which gives greater flexibility for internal applications. The FabriGrab plastic extrusion is easily fixed to walls and other surfaces creating a framework to tension graphics. Because the extrusion can easily be cut by our installers on site it allows us to go around doorways and other obstacles such as light switches which other tension systems wouldn’t allow.
- No silicone bead required
- More cost effective than aluminium systems
- Seamless displays
- Can be cut on site to go around doors and sockets etc to give greater flexibility of use.
- Can be used to form curves and other interesting shapes
- Superb high definition dye sublimation print for the most vibrant colours and quality
- Displays can be custom made to size and shape that’s required (including curved structures)
- No size restrictions
- Quick installation.
Marketing DerbyWall Graphics,
Marketing Derby approached us to design and create the initial concept for their upcoming 'Made in UK' exhibition, to be…
CANCER RESEARCH UK
Cancer Research UKWindow Graphics, Fabric Displays, Wall Graphics,
Cancer Research UK is set within the stunning Angel Building in Central London. We helped Conran Design Group to deliver…
Burleigh PotteryFabric Displays, Wall Graphics,
Working alongside Blockley Design to promote the world famous Burleigh Pottery, we brought their visitors centre to life.