During the hours of darkness, conventional one-way graphics suffer from burn-through where the lights from inside a building or vehicle reduce, or even eliminate the graphics viewed from outside.
The clever Contra Vision® BACKLITE product allows daylight in and a view out during the daylight hours, whilst the perforated translucent white film uses existing in-store lighting to back-light the graphics during the hours of darkness.
- This increases the advertising impact during the hours of darkness without increasing the energy consumption of the store.
- A ghost reverse image of the print can be seen from the inside, although the mind will concentrate on the outside view and not the ghost image.
- Contra Vision® BACKLITE graphics are ideal for use on the windows of convenience stores and other retail outlets which operate during the hours of darkness.
- Consideration needs to be made when using Contra Vision® BACKLITE graphics that strong sources of internal lighting at the wrong angle may burn through the graphics. However, overall you will always see more of the graphics than with conventional material.
PROJECTING DIGITAL IMAGE MAPPING ONTO CONTRA VISION® BACKLITE
Contra Vision® BACKLITE offers an ideal canvas for digital projection onto glass, as it provides a projectable surface for the graphics, without losing the natural daylight or the view out of the building during the day. This product enables the projected image to be seen externally and internally at the same time.
- Transform existing glazing into huge digital screens
- Harness innovative locations
- Option for internal or external projection
- The combination of our quality adhesive and thicker face-film makes installation and clean removal easier to achieve.
Here are some examples of recent projects using Contra Vision Backlite.
THE MALL LUTON
The MallWindow Graphics, Fabric Displays, Wall Graphics, Signage and wayfinding OLD,
We helped turn The Mall's ambitious dreams into a stunning reality by creating a range of specialist wall coverings that…
CANCER RESEARCH UK
Cancer Research UKWindow Graphics, Fabric Displays, Wall Graphics,
Cancer Research UK is set within the stunning Angel Building in Central London. We helped Conran Design Group to deliver…
KIAFabric Displays, Wall Graphics,
We printed and installed a range of graphics and signage at Kia's HQ, using a variety of printing methods and…