Our staff are at the heart of our business and we are extremely proud of the team we have built here at MX Towers. As a growing company, we are often looking for fresh talent to expand our crew of production technicians, studio staff, sales executives and account managers to maintain our exceptional reputation within the industry.
Projects & Installations Co-ordinator
Based in Derby UK
Salary £20k (negotiable)
MX Display specialises in the production and installation of large format graphics, signage, and visual communications, and is looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our busy team at this dynamic, ambitious and growing company.
The role will require you to effectively plan and manage the signage and graphic installation work that is carried out on clients premises.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Manage the diary for forthcoming installation work
- Book the most suitable installers for the required job
- Liaise with the client to organise the installation and any induction required
- Create risk assessments and method statements for each job
- Check and approve invoices from subcontract labour where used
- Ensure that installation documentation is received in good time and is accurate prior to installation
- Identify any potential issues with a forthcoming installation and communicating this with the appropriate stakeholders
- Make sure all fixings/fittings are ordered and delivered in time
- Make sure clear documentation is given to installers in time for them to read and digest
- Organise contingency measures for unforeseen situations as they arise
- Ensure that the paperwork for completed installations is completed in full with accompanying photographs
- Ensure that the certification of all installers is kept up to date at all times and organise training where required
- Ensure all tools and equipment are inspected on a regular basis and that full documentation is kept.
- Extremely well organised and able to effectively multi-task
- Adaptable with the ability to work well under pressure
- Keen attention to detail
- Critical thinker with a skill for problem solving
- Work well using own initiative
Please send your CV to email@example.com
Signage & Graphics Installer
Salary dependent on experience
The role will require you to carry out installations of high-quality interior branding and exterior signage and graphics, such as window manifestation, wallpaper, vinyl graphics, sign trays and shop fascias.
Experience in the graphics/signage industry would be an advantage; however, we will consider someone with previous experience in some form of a hands-on role, who can demonstrate a positive attitude and a desire to learn new skills.
Requirements for the role are as follows:
- Customer orientated with experience in client facing environments
- Comfortable with working at heights
- Excellent attention to detail
- Positive working attitude, taking pride in your work
- Presentable, with a personable and friendly nature
- Clean driving license
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org