WALL ART | HANGING PANELS
Autex Frontier™ offers targeted sound absorption, endless configurations, and stress-free installation without compromising acoustic performance. Frontier is an innovative acoustic system designed for targeted sound absorption for today’s ever-changing open-plan workspaces, retail, education and hospitality applications.
Formed by just three elements including Autex Mounting Clips, Autex Frontier Extrusions, and Acoustic Fins or Rafts, Frontier allows designers to mix and match colours and styles, create endless configurations, and enjoy quick and stress-free installations. Whether specifying Fin or Raft styles, Frontier offers incredible acoustic performance that can be ‘tuned’ for the space. Multiuse aluminium channels and clips allow for adjustment on-site, further enhancing the surrounding environment.
Both Autex Frontier Fins and Rafts are made with our high-performing, highly-compressed polyester material, which uses advanced fibre locking technology, instead of adhesives or other materials which can be harmful to the environment.
Ironbank, Zenith, Senado, Rosada, Opera, Acros, Treehouse, Lotus, Bosco, Pinnacle, Galaxy, Falling Water, Empire, Flaitron, Savoye, Petronas, Pavillion.
12 and 24mm
Wall art | Hanging panels
Custom shapes ✓
Autex Frontier Acoustic Fins create design freedom and flexibility using simple but stylish arrangements. Fins are available in five standard designs in 12mm and 24mm thicknesses. Customise to create engaging and unique patterns and sequences of your own.
- Tundra – contemporary, square-cut rectangle.
- Dune – a gentle wave design mixed with a straight-edged design.
- Sierra – dynamic geometric angles that appear to change the ceiling shape.
- Talus – a more energetic wave than Dune.
- Axis – an intricate grid system.
Autex Frontier Acoustic Rafts brings an innovative, bold new dimension to our Frontier range. Available in four unique designs, Raft is scored, folded and ‘zipped’ together using a locking channel. Now you can arrange and space Raft in countless configurations, without loss of acoustic performance. Enjoy the freedom to create bold new designs using standard packs, or customise the system to match the scale of the space.
- Blade – a contemporary angled wedge.
- Beam 250 – wide rectangular bar panel with a larger depth of 250mm.
- Beam 100 – wide rectangular bar panel with a smaller depth of 100mm.
- Trapezoid – a bolder, reverse version of the blade.
- Creates breakout zones in large open plan areas
- Suitable for offices, education, retail, hospitality and commercial interiors
- Fix or suspend acoustic ceiling and wall system
- Choose from 17 colours and nine styles, including Fins or Raft for a bold, dimensional statement.
- Create a more comfortable and personalised experience by tuning the acoustic effect. Simply move the Fins or Rafts closer together or further apart.
- Mount Fins or Rafts flush to the ceiling to ‘blend in’, fix them to rails or suspend them using extension rods.
- Frontier can be configured to fit the space perfectly.
- Hides ceiling services