WHAT IS AN ARCHITECTURAL FILM?
Have a plain, white table and want to make it exciting without replacing the furniture? If so, an Architectural Film is for you. Films allow the user to redesign a surface or object and they can give a completely new texture and look. This is useful because it stops people buying new furniture and increases the range of finishes available.
This texture on Architectural Film makes it especially unique as it replicates the texture of the design. The film would have a rigid texture, if a wooden style film was used. A metal style Architectural Film would be smoother to touch. The two films compare because metal is smoother than wood, hence why the texture would be different.
The brand leader of Architectural Films is 3M with their product called DI-NOC. Their range of finishes is huge and they come with their industry-leading warranties. Other manufacturers of Architectural Films are LG Hausys and Hexis.
BENEFITS AND USES OF ARCHITECTURAL FILMS
There are multiple uses and benefits of Architectural Film. A handful of these will follow.
- Cost effective refurbishment
- Stain and scratch resistant (for high impact areas and objects). An example of this would be chairs.
- High quality and reliable performance
- Lightweight, quick and easy to install with no mess or noise pollution to the working environment
- Can install overnight minimising potential disruption to daily operations
- Gigantic range of different textures and designs
- Resembles natural materials remarkably well
- Smooth, clean finish and bubble free application
- Wall lettering
Want to know more? Get in touch.