award winning floor graphics
Traditionally, floor graphics that conform to the contour of their applied surface require heating tools to soften the material. Without professional installation, heating this kind of substrate can be tricky and may result in the graphic losing its shape or worse. But fear not!
A new, printable media called Alumigraphics is here to save the day. This versatile and durable, aluminium foil-based product naturally conforms to smooth or rough surfaces of brick, concrete and asphalt without heat. It’s GRIP™ texture exceeds ASTM slip-resistance standards in both wet and dry conditions. In fact Alumigraphics® GRIP™ was named Product of the Year in the category Media for Digital Inkjet Film at the 2013 SGIA Expo.
*Dependant of footfall and surface.
Roll width: 1345mm
Alumigraphics is also available as a smooth matte finish. The same conformable aluminium substrate with a smooth surface is great for moulding around brickwork to give an authentic wall mural effect. We used Alumigraphic Smooth for our project at Burleigh Potteries Visitor Centre. We printed the traditional ceramic pattern to Alumigraphic which made the walls look like they had been hand-painted with the design synonymous with Burleigh.
Our installation team didn’t need any heating equipment to apply the material and they said it was a dream to work with. It gives a lovely finish that can last up to year, or even longer in good conditions such as this indoor space.
Alumigraphic Grip is designed to be applied to the floor to prevent slipping. It is a legal requirement that floor graphics mustn’t be a slip-hazard, and Alumigraphics is one of the best on the market. Easily installed to uneven surfaces the aluminium foil backing allows the material to mould around brickwork, concrete, tarmac and slabs. Being made from aluminium it is PVC free and recyclable too.
- Pavements and walkways
- Entrances and vestibules
- Stairs, aisles and rows
- Lift and escalator entries
- Parking spaces and curbs
- Patios and courtyards
- Factory and warehouse
- Concourses and landings
- Exterior walls and facades
- Rugged aluminium foil material naturally conforms to the texture of rough or smooth surfaces, appears as a painted graphic
- High friction, slip resistance exceeds international anti-slip standards in both dry and wet conditions
- Proven durability for long term and short term use that withstands heavy pedestrian traffic in all weathers for up to one year
- Pressure sensitive acrylic adhesive backing provides superior holding strength and does not require professional installation
- Simple peel off removal with typically no residue remaining on surface
- Environmental friendly with no PVC or hazardous elements and is able to be disposed with aluminium recycling
See similar products
ALUMINIUM BASED CONFORMABLE FLOOR GRAPHICS
STICKS TO ANY FLOOR
Suitability: Indoor / Outdoor
TEMPORARY INDOOR FLOOR GRAPHICS
Suitability: Indoor / Outdoor