A SUSTAINABLE, LIGHTWEIGHT ALTERNATIVE TO MDF
Xanita is a lightweight and highly versatile paper board with excellent stability and flat panel properties for internal applications. It exhibits an exceptional strength-to-weight ratio and is ideal for eco-chic fitouts. It can be direct-printed with white ink and surface-patterns can be knife-cut in the facestock of the board.
Our Xanita board is available in 6mm, 10mm and 16mm thicknesses
COLOURS AND FINISHES
Xanita board is available in a matte brown; Xanita Kraft finish or Xanita Print with a white outer liner.
The kraft finish board is available in 10mm and 16mm thicknesses. We can print white ink to this product using our state-of-the-art UV cured EFi Vutek printer.
The white board is the same sustainable construction with an FSC certified, virgin-fibre outer liner for a crisp, satin white finish.
Both Xanita boards are available in 1220 x 2400mm and 1200 x 3050mm sheets.
GET TOUCH TODAY
Give us a call on 01332 613 900 to get your Xanita project started. We can design, artwork, print and install or simply print and deliver. Our friendly team can help talk through what you’ll need and plan your idea.
Email us for a quote on firstname.lastname@example.org and outline the size and quantities of your project.
- Point of purchase displays
- Aisle end-caps
- Brand activations
- Custom exhibition booths
- Exhibition furniture
- Ceiling Beams and bulkheads
- Header boards
- Cladding & shelving
- 3D Lettering
- Store and event signage
- All components are classified as non-hazardous according to the EEC Hazard Classification
- Xanita raw material comes from renewable resources
- The virgin fibre for Xanita Print is FSC accredited (Forest Stewardship Council)
- ECF (elemental chlorine free)
- VOC free (volatile organic compound)
- Adhesives are organic and VOC free
- Xanita Kraft is classified as fully repulpable in normal paper pulping plants
- Excellent rigidity and stability under indoor humidity and temperature fluctuations
- Excellent condensate and moisture hold out under varying conditions. Xanita board does not delaminate or disintegrate when exposed to water like honeycomb competitors.
- Both sides show the same visual surface properties, as well as print performance
- Excellent printability, UV digital and UV screen
- Sheet surface is more consistent than Honeycomb competitors, due to the denser core