aluminium based conformable floor graphics
PrismaFLOOR Foil has a unique non-skid surface and aluminium based substrate. This material, teamed with a specially formulated adhesive, combines to stand up to harsh weather conditions. When installed as directed, PrismaFLOOR Foil can last for months outdoors and offers a slip rating of R11.
The foil-based composition on PrismaFLOOR Foil means it is malleable and conformable around brickwork, paving slab and other flooring textures. Often, conformable floor graphics need to be fitted using a heating tool to make the substrate soft enough to conform to a shape, but the highly adhesive foil is similar to a thick kitchen tin foil. This means that it can fitted without heating tools and professional installers. However, you can rest assured, we are more than happy to install your PrismaFLOOR foil is you’d rather leave it to our team of qualified operatives. This is particularly useful if your floor graphic is on the large size.
This product contains no PVC and can be recycled along with other aluminium products, so it’s better for the environment too
*Dependant of footfall and surface.
Roll width: 1346mm
Easy to apply
The unique selling point for this award-winning media is that is can be applied without professional installation or heating tools. (We are more than happy to arrange for our expert fitting team to apply your PrismaFLOOR Foil if you’d prefer and we would recommend it for large or tiled graphics). It can be cut to shape with plotter-cutters or die-cutters and even scissors, before you apply it using a simple rubber roller or by hand.
- Pavements and walkways
- Entrances and vestibules
- Stairs, aisles and rows
- Lift and escalator entries
- Parking spaces and curbs
- Patios and courtyards
- Factory and warehouse
- Concourses and landings
- Exterior walls and facades.
- Rugged aluminium foil material naturally conforms to the texture of rough or smooth surfaces, appears as a painted graphic
- High friction, slip resistance exceeds international anti-slip standards in both dry and wet conditions
- Proven durability for long term and short term use that withstands heavy pedestrian traffic in all weathers for up to one year
- Pressure sensitive acrylic adhesive backing provides superior holding strength and does not require professional installation
- Simple peel off removal with typically no residue remaining on surface
- Environmental friendly with no PVC or hazardous elements and is able to be disposed with aluminium recycling
See similar products
EASY TO APPLY FLOOR GRAPHICS
TEMPORARY INDOOR FLOOR GRAPHICS
Suitability: Indoor and outdoor
STICKS TO ANY FLOOR
Suitability: Indoor and Outdoor