Using the very latest dye sublimation techniques, fabric display units from the FabriDisplay range are vibrant, versatile and value for money. With so many profile options and application uses they are taking the interior fit-out industry by storm.
We work with a range of different polyester fabrics printed with dye sublimated inks, from display fabrics to fine voile. Dye sublimation printing embeds the ink into the fibres of the weave becoming part of the material. This process allows the fabric to remain soft and flexible, unlike other printing methods that can cause fabrics to stiffen when the ink lies on the fabric’s surface. Another benefit of the ‘dye-sub’ process is that a printed fabric graphic can withstand 100 or more machine washes at low temperature without the loss of colour*.
The demand for digitally printed fabric is becoming increasingly popular for a diverse range of markets such as retail stores, events, exhibitions and interior branding. As a result of this commercial success, dye sublimation is making fabric the new ‘best option’ for a whole range of applications.
- Vibrant, high definition colours
- Lightweight and easy to fold, reducing carbon emissions and transport costs
- Marks or dirt can be removed with a simple stain remover or put in the washing machine on a low temperature
- Fabrics can be printed seamlessly at 3 metres* wide and up to 100 metres in length
- On translucent fabrics, the print can be seen from both sides with equal visibility.
N.B. CLIENT SUPPLIED FABRICS
Our range of production facilities allows us to offer a bespoke fabric printing service which means we are able to print onto any polyester fabric you might require. This is particularly useful if you need to print to substrates that are not treated for digital printing or unsuitable for printing to direct such as wide meshes, fine voile or fabrics with an elastic quality. Client-supplied materials must be on a core with some surplus for testing.
* Our dye-sub fabrics are all classified with B1 fire retardancy (DIN 4102-B1 / EN13501). However, please note that washing the fabric will remove this fire rated quality.